- Targets the deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue.
- Used for chronically tight or painful muscles, repetitive strain, postural problems or recovery from injury.
- Therapist uses long smooth strokes, kneading and circular movements on superficial layers of muscle.
- Very gentle and relaxing and good to try for first time massage patients.
Hot Stone Massage
- Heated smooth stones are placed on key points on the body such as the back, in the palms of the hand or between the toes.
- The heat warms and relaxes the muscles allowing the therapist to apply deeper pressure.
- The therapist may also use the stones to massage the muscles.
- Used to reduce stress, decrease swelling, relieve aches and pains and reduce anxiety and depression.
- Our certified therapists know the proper way to position and support the woman’s body during the massage and how to modify techniques.
- 9 essential oils are used in raindrop therapy.
- 7 single oils and 2 therapeutic blends.
- Oils are dropped on your back from a height of 9-12 inches.
- The oils are gently massaged in using a “feathering” motion.
- After the oils have been applied, a towel soaked in hot water is applied to the back to drive the oils further into the body.
- Massage will last from 15-20 minutes depending on the tolerance of the infant.
- The massage is very gentle in touch and is used to soothe and relax the infant.
- Benefits include helping promote relaxation, helping aid in deeper and longer sleeping patterns, stimulating the circulatory and GI systems, assisting in pain relief and enhancing neurological development.
30-minute massage: $35
60-minute massage: $65
90-minute massage: $95
Raindrop Therapy: $75
Infant Massage: $35
60-minute Hot Stone massage: $70
90-minute Hot Stone massage: $100
30-minute Foot massage: $35